- Written training will be provided once the training sessions begin
- Weekly group training sessions
- Weekly informational e-mail updates
- Exclusive discounts to Fleet Feet Sports
- Experienced coaching at all group workouts
- Energy replacement drinks and water at workouts
- Personalized training intensities based on speed work times
- Running schedules developed by an experienced coach
- Education on proper form, fueling, pacing, stretching and more!
Training Program Details
Informational meeting: TBA at Fleet Feet Sports
-Registration opens: TBA
-Kick off date: TBA
-Training location and times: Fleet Feet Sports and surrounding areas.
-Training program size: 100 participants
-Meet your coaches by visiting at one of our informational sessions!
-Goal Race: TBA
Required activity prior to the Fleet Feet Sports marathon training group
We want you to be successful with your marathon training and be able to beat the 6 hour marathon cut off time. The following are pre-requisites for the marathon training program:
- Run/walk under a 13 minute per mile pace for the marathon.
- Participants must be at least 14 years of age to register.
- By the end of October, marathon participants should be able to comfortably run 20+ miles a week and a 10 mile long run. Half marathon participants should be able to run 4 miles.
- Due to the average marathon cut-off time of 6 hours, marathon training participants will have either completed a half marathon in 2:51:00 or a 10K in 1:16:00 within a year prior to registration.
- Need to be injury free and cleared by your doctor.
*Registration fee does not include the marathon/ half marathon race entry fee.*
To register for the Marathon and 1/2 Marathon Training Program please follow this link
Questions? Please email email@example.com