- Written training will be provided once the training sessions begin
- Weekly group training sessions
- Weekly informational e-mail updates
- Exclusive discounts to Fleet Feet Sports
- Experienced coaching at all group workouts
- Energy replacement drinks and water at workouts
- Personalized training intensities based on speed work times
- Running schedules developed by RRCA coach LePret Williams
- Education on proper form, fueling, pacing, stretching and more!
- If enough interest we will add in speed training
Training Program Details
Informational Meeting July 30th at 7pm at Fleet Feet Sports
-Registration opens: It is open!
-Kick off date: Tuesday, August 4th, 2015
-Training location and times: Fleet Feet Sports, Capitol 10 miler course, and surrounding areas.
-Speed training location: Fleet Feet Sports, and surrounding areas at 6 p.m. on Tuesday - starting August 4th - November 7th
-Training program size: 100 participants
-Meet your coaches by visiting at one of our informational sessions!
Required activity prior to the Fleet Feet Sports Capitol 10 Miler training group
We want you to be successful with your training. The following are pre-requisites for the training program:
- Run/walk under a 14 minute per mile pace for the 10 miles.
- Participants must be at least 14 years of age to register.
- By the end of July participants should be able to run 4 miles.
- Need to be injury free and cleared by your doctor.
*Registration fee does not include the Capitol 10 race entry fee.*
Registration for the Capitol 10 is open CLICK HERE for more details!
To register for the Capitol 10 Training Program please follow this link: Click HERE